As you guys know, I'm an animation nerd. Over the years, I have seen these abominations that don't deserve to exist. Since I love doing this for you guys, I'm going to list the top 10 WORST episodes of any animated series EVER!
10. Arthur's Big Hit (Arthur, PBS) I decided to put this one low on the list since this is an episode of Arthur and I don't watch Arthur anymore, but this episode's moral was so HORRIBLY handled, I had no choice but to put it here. In this episode, Arthur is building a model plane, only for D.W. to destroy it (she threw it out a window, assuming it can fly
). Arthur punched her in a fit of rage, and she told her parents. Arthur was punished for violence, but D.W. was never punished at all for the destruction of Arthur's plane. Then the kicker, Binky, the bully (I'm writing this from memory), punches Arthur due to peer pressure (he was forced to hit the first person he saw by his peers). As a result, he told his dad. But his dad went and said "Maybe that's how D.W. felt when you hit her?" WHAT! THE! HELL! He basically never cared that some random person hit his OWN son! To quote TheMysteriousMrEnter *Imitating Arthur's Dad*: "Ha ha, you're getting bullied at school. Karma's a bitch, ha son!" He then THANKS Binky for hitting him.
9. What can Possibly Go Wrong (Bubsy Pilot) The only failed pilot on this list, I'm tackling what is known to be one of the worst cartoons ever made from the 90's. Basically, Bubsy's younger relatives are coming over to celebrate their birthday. Bubsy then sees a program on the news requesting that someone brave enough come test a helmet that can basically warp reality (if I had that helmet, I'd use it to get me a castle, a hot tub, and a bitchin' hot rod). Some evil cat lady sends her mooks to go retrieve it, but since they are even LESS competent than Scratch and Grounder from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (my nephew loves that show, so I watch it with him to keep him company.), they naturally fail. Eventually, they kidnap the twins, which have had the helmet, and prepare to eat them. Bubsy then storms through the rich bitch's mansion to get the helmet back. He succeeds because he's a Marty Stu in this. Needless to say, this didn't work as it's a failed pilot based of a weak series of games.
8. Foster's Goes to Europe (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Cartoon Network) Before I begin this, I'd like to say that Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends was an amazing show from beginning to end with a few bad episodes. This is one of them. Mac basically won a trip to europe, so he attempts to bring the main cast with him. However, things don't work out well. For starters, everyone INCLUDING Mr. Herriman, the one who made Frankie rearrange a picture that was 1/16th of an INCH crooked, was lazy as hell .The kicker here, Madame Foster STOLE the tickets from Mac, making this episode suck even more! If they at least succeeded, this wouldn't be on this list.
7. It's a Wishful Life (The Fairly Odd Parents, Nickelodeon) I was never really a big fan of the Fairly Odd Parents, but I thought it was a good show nonetheless (until Poof was added). This episode however is so bad that it makes the later episodes feel better. Let's begin, Timmy is shown doing good deeds for everyone, but everyone acts like a total dick to him about it (Mr. Bickels was pissed at his art style, AJ was given an outdated computer, and Timmy's parent's wanted to win the worst lawn award). Ok, I know for fact that Art does NOT take a simple minute to make, outdated computers don't come cheap, and WHO THE HELL WANTS TO WIN THE WORST LAWN AWARD?! Timmy proceeds to wish that he was never born, and then it's revealed that everyone's life is better WITHOUT Timmy. Ok, that's just cruel. Do I need to go any further? Timmy then fixes everything in the end (Jorgon happened to be there as an antagonist, if Timmy doesn't find anyone with a sucky life, he sends Timmy to "The Dimension of Kids that wished they were never born") by stealing his wand.
6. The Splinter (Spongebob Squarepants, Nickelodeon) It's only going to get worse from here, folks. This episode deals with Spongebob getting a splinter, but what makes this episode suck is that it's FUCKING disgusting. The end is just...
. Just watch this without hurling: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dEnzS…
5. Town and Out (The Powerpuff Girls, Cartoon Network) Along with Foster's, PPG was a good show as well. However, this episode is pretty crappy on it's own. I know it's supposed to portray how the PPG would work in a realistic scenario, but everyone happens to be a total dick to the PPG, ones that can nearly kill anyone (just ask Mojo-Jojo when he stole their candy), the jokes were just mean-spirited, and it was overall a weak episode. It just felt like an excuse to just turn the PPG into butt-monkeys (a trope used to describe a character that takes abuse regularly. For example, Meg from Family Guy)
4. I Only Have a Surprise for You (Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Cartoon Network) Oh boy, another bad Foster's episode. In this one, it shows how Bloo always had an unexpected surprise party for Mac, embarrassing the latter. They say a party is for a friend named Arty (who is in the episode, so it seems legit). Mac is hell-bent on preventing it, since he has a feeling that it's for himself. So he crashes it, until Arty comes in saying the party was for the latter. Mac feels remorseful UNTIL it's revealed that the party WAS for Mac, and Arty was just a disguise used by Madame Foster. 2 words Madame Foster: Fuck. You!
3. One Coarse Meal (Spongebob Squarepants, Nickelodeon) Be honest, you actually expected this, didn't you. Basically, to save trouble, I'll give a bare bone summary of it. Mr. Krabs (disguised as Pearl) goes stalking Plankton (who has a fear of whales) and nearly drives Plankton to suicide. BTW, they play the suicide attempt for LAUGHS! That's NOT funny, that's just evil.
2. A Pal for Gary (Spongebob Squarepants, Nickelodeon) This episode is the REASON why Spongebob needs to end. Basically, Spongebob is wondering what Gary does when he's at work, and thinks he feels pretty damn lonely (fair enough). So Spongebob decides to get Gary a friend, so he finds a Nudibranch stand. He steals one, but the lady at the stand tells him that they HATE other pets. He brings it home anyway. He is completely oblivious to how the creature (named Puffy Fluffy) acts around Gary, and just keeps blaming Gary. It gets worse, boys n girls. When Spongebob goes to sleep, Gary now has to fight for his life through the night while Puffy Fluffy becomes a total monster. When Spongebob sees the destruction, he finds Puffy Fluffy eating Gary. His reaction: "GARY! Put Fluffy down RIGHT NOW!"
So Gary saves Spongebob, but punishes Gary for driving Puffy Fluffy away. Ok, I need to say this: WHAT AN IDIOT! He just SAVED YOUR FUCKING LIFE, and you treat him like SHIT!
1. Everyone Knows It's Bendy (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Cartoon Network) This has got to be the worst episode of FHfIF. Why? I'm going to let this video explain: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbegfF…
. By the way, you know an episode is bad when the WRITER hates it. Yes, Lauren Faust, the writer, HATES this episode. This is the good example of "Good shows can have bad episodes".
I'm DrEarthwormRobontik, and see you later boys n girls