Over the years, I have found characters that I have a flaming hatred for. This list is dedicated to these motherfuckers.
10. Mega Man: [Captain N version ONLY!!!!!!!!!!] (Mega Man, CAPCOM). If you're a fan of the Blue Bomber like I am, then you'd hate this motherfucker. Just look at how STUPID he looks. Then there's his personality, it sucks too. Did the creators of the show even play the damn games before making this design. He makes Mega Man on the box art of the FIRST GAME look good. (If you don't know what it looks like, here: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia…
9. Krew: (Jak II, Naughty Dog) Out of all the cast in Jak II, Krew I really hate. 1st off is the character's appearance, he's fucking atrocious. 2nd off is his personality, no tolerance for failure, everyone is expendable to him, and is HEAVILLY obssessed with weapons to the point of liking of how they smell (I'm not kidding, just watch this cutscene: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDaypx…
) 3rd off was the boss fight with him, granted as he's the penultimate boss of the game (4 bosses are in Jak II, 2 of them are the Baron, the 3rd fight is against Krew, and the final boss is Metal Kor, sorry for spoilers).
8. Vicky: (The Fairly Odd Parents, Nickelodeon) The prominent example of the babysitter from Hell, Vicky is easily my least favorite character of the cast (I haven't seen any of the episodes with Sparky, but I've heard that he's a horrendous character also). The fact that everyone fears her should just give an example of how much of an asshole she is to anyone. But Timmy's "responsible" parents always hire her, because they're so "responsible". Vicky is one of those characters I wish would just burn in the gates of Hell.
7. Big the Cat: (Sonic Adventure, SEGA) I love Sonic Adventure, but I prefer Sonic Adventure 2 on so many levels. The reason why I brought that up is that Big the Cat is the main reason WHY I prefer SA2. His story in Sonic Adventure isn't really necessary and just feels like filler (take out Big's story, and see if anything regarding the plot changes drastically). Might I add that his gameplay is very tedious and boring, I mean really. Fishing... IN A SONIC GAME?!
5. Sarah: (Ed Edd n Eddy, Cartoon Network) The baby sister from Hell, Sarah is just a bratty, selfish jerkass who does nothing but demand everything she wants from everyone. To quote Sarah: "It's my way or the highway". Need I explain more.
4. Count Veger: (Jak 3, Naughty Dog) Jak 3 may be my favorite PS2 game, but this guy is DEFINITELY not my favorite Jak and Daxter villain (my favorite is either Metal Kor or Cyber-Errol). Part of it is how this guy really doesn't have a proper boss battle (the closest we got is where he summoned a Precursor robot, which Veger left before the battle even started). Also (SPOILER ALERT), watch this cutscene without wanting to kill Count Veger: youtu.be/03x-mlF1v5U?t=5m9s
. He just witness Damas dying in front of Jak without Damas knowing Jak was his own son, so Veger decides to gloat to Jak about Damas's death. Is he really asking for a death wish? At least he got Karmic Justice in the end.
3. Berry: (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Cartoon Network). In September 24, 2004, we were given the episode of FHfIF titled "Berry Scary" where this character debuted in. Berry in the episode develops a crush on Bloo, but she'll do ANYTHING to get rid of Mac as she thinks he poses a threat to her and Bloo being together (and by anything, she will actually attempt to MURDER Mac.) I'm just glad she got her karmic justice in the end with the giant rubber band ball at the end. Good episode, bad character.
2. Johnny Test: (Johhny Test, Teletoon) Do I really need to explain this? I hate the show as well.
And the reward for the most hated character goes to...
1. Bendy: (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Cartoon Network) BENDY!!!! FUCKING BENDY!!!!! What's the flaws with this character you might ask. 1st of all, he gets NO KARMIC JUSTICE at all, so he basically can frame anyone, even Wilt (Think about it, Bendy just got to the house that day, but Wilt has had longer residence at Foster's. Also, Wilt is a character that CAN'T lie or break a rule, even if he wanted to. He gets blamed by Frankie and Herriman however as "Bendy's an innocent angel"). Then there was Bloo's plan to get Bendy caught, which part of it involved heavily tampering with the water at Foster's, resulting in the house getting destroyed by a flood. Needless to say, it didn't work.
For Bendy's prize, a game of chess with Needles Kane.
"SHUT UP AND BLEED, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"